- Object: This privacy notice explains how Cooperative ALPI collects and processes your personal data as the data controller pursuant to art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of 27 April, known as the “General Data Protection Regulation” (hereinafter GDPR).
- Name and contact information of the Data Controller Cooperativa A.L.P.I. s.c.s. Avviamento al Lavoro su Progetti Individualizzati, con sede in Via Ragazzi del ’99, 13 – 38123 Trento (TN)
Any request must be addressed to the holder to the following address:
COOPERATIVA ALPI scs
Via Ragazzi del ’99, n.13
38123 Trento (TN) – Italia
- Why we process your personal data: Purposes of treatment: personal data are used: for the correct and complete execution of the contractual relationship in progress or under development; for the performance of administrative, accounting and tax related and consequent activities; in relation to the e-mail address to allow the direct offer by Cooperativa A.L.P.I. scs of products, except that you can always oppose this treatment.
- Provision of data and refusal: the provision of personal data is optional, it is understood that the refusal to provide personal data makes it impossible to comply with legal obligations and those arising from the contract.
- You cannot provide personal data relating to third parties without their express permission.
- Methods of data processing: personal data will also be processed with the help of electronic and / or automated tools. Appropriate security measures are provided to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The data will be processed exclusively by the owner or by those in charge expressly authorized by the owner.
- Data retention time: The data will be retained for the period of time necessary to process your request and in any case not beyond the deadlines laid down by specific legal requirements.
- Who else can receive your personal data: The personal data you provide will be processed by duly instructed and entrusted personnel operating under the authority and responsibility of the Data Controller. Personal data may also be processed by third parties providing instrumental services, including communications services, e-mail, correspondence delivery, technical services for website management and other service providers for the aforementioned purposes. We will only share the data strictly necessary for the performance of their tasks.
- Cookies: Please visit the Cookies section.
- Your rights as the data subject: You can exercise the right to access, modify, erase, or complete the data concerning you. You may also ask to restrict our processing of your data, receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or object to our processing. You may exercise these and all the other rights granted by the GDPR at any time. You can exercise your rights by sending us an email to email@example.com or by sending us a registered letter to the address you find in point 2.